Global Eco Energy offers an exclusive range of standard and combination tankless boilers which are devices primarily used to create high temperature water which is passed through radiators which heat the air throughout your home. They could be found in different size, shape and categories depending upon their application and are robust, durable and long-lasting.
Global Eco Energy delivers fine variety of Boilers that are made from various fuel sources that could work as a source of heat or undergo combustion of several fuels, propane, oil, or natural gas and help rapidly produce hot water to meet their varying functionality.Energy Efficient
High Temperature Limit
- An efficient home heating boiler not only saves energy but also reduces the carbon footprint. A good quality boiler should have a high steam-fuel ratio.
- Annual fuel utilization efficiency also known as AFUE is used to measure the energy efficiency of boilers the higher the better. As a matter of fact, fully electric operated boilers have 95-100% energy efficiency.
- For added measures we provide sealed combustion boilers using outside air to reduce drafts and improve home safety. We also have models with special eco-friendly functions you may find useful by viewing our in-stock models
- Each boiler unit is equipped with a high-temperature limit switch. If the outlet water temperature exceeds the temperature set-point, which is manually set, the boiler is shut-off and lock-out occurs.
- In any case, the boiler temperature controller has been modified to switch off the unit as an added safety feature of the products.
- Our aim is to give more value for each purchase our consumers make, thus, we incorporate the boilers with safety options wherein our manufacturers already set the temperature limit switch for each model.
- The high rate of heat transfer inside the boiler reduces the overall size of the boiler and the boiler becomes compact.
- In addition, the indoor wall-hung design of the new wave boilers is made for added style inasmuch as comfort and safety concerns. Have our team guide you for proper installation of your equipment.
- As a response to the demands of our consumers, our partners in manufacturing have developed compact sized boiler with improved performance perfect for a modern household.
- Heating controls let you take charge of when, where and at what temperature your heating is operating.
- It’s a good way of managing your heating costs, as you can ensure that your heating is only on certain rooms at certain times.
- To fit for every consumer need we have improved our boiler controls from mere on/off switch to more complex control features.
Global Eco Energy deals with brands that are widely recognized to lead innovations in the heating and cooling industry, Global Eco Energy Group do not just aim to be on the top, but also to become a reliable household name for the services and products they offer. The company is committed to delivering only quality products and efficient solutions to the long time struggle of balancing the indoor heating system problem. We believe that comfort, energy efficiency and value for money should always come first when it comes to customer service. The trust we get from our patrons is more than enough to prove our self-evident competence in the domestic heating and cooling arena.
Choosing Global Eco Energy products have been just one step in becoming part of a family, from providing honest billing, extensive client support and welfare-based customer guidance and equitable product warranty.
We understand that replacing a major appliance in your home is not an easy decision. But on the bright side, this crucial decision can potentially result to maximized energy savings. You can decrease your carbon footprints on the planet and contribute to a healthier more comfortable home and environment. Be it your home cooling, heating, water heating or water filtration systems, Global Eco Energy Group has a solution that uniquely suit consumers heating or cooling needs. Our company guarantees to install your heating system correctly the first time.
By choosing Global Eco Energy Group, you can be assured of the peace of mind, warmth and comfort in having quality heating systems that work efficiently for you and your loved ones.
Our vision is to create an exceptional but personal customer value by providing useful, reliable and budget-wise heating solutions to homeowners across the region. Our mission is to be known for great value and efficiency we deliver while achieving 100% comfort for our customers.
Lastly, Global Eco Energy Group believes in giving back what we gained. We take pride and enjoy giving back to the community by supporting several local non-profit organizations.
“… exceptional service, coudln’t ask for more. Very professional, well informed, and best of all at the best price I could find anywhere. Definitely worth the call…”John K. Ontario, Canada
“Their service is really excellent and I am really satisfied with this company. Would refer to anyone in need of new HVAC equipment for their home.”Andrew McCullan Ontario, Canada
“…very professional and friendly installers, would definitely recommend to neighbors and family.”Curtis S. Ontario, Canada
Make The Right Decisions
Prior to purchasing a boiler for your home, it’s best to be aware of the different boiler types available on the market along with the pros and cons of heating with boilers. Moreover, new boilers would be on top of your list when it comes to household purchases you’ll be making. Therefore, it would be best if a consumer is aware of the things to consider when choosing the best boiler for your household while taking note of the price. Considering these points, we the gathered essential factors you must consider in purchasing your household boiler below:Boiler Type
It is important to know the type of boiler that suits your home best. With the large varieties of models we have, you are sure to find the boiler type perfect for your heating system. It is also our aim to provide boiler type that fits not just the desired but also the need of our consumer.Boiler Efficiency
While it is important to know your boiler type consumers should also consider the efficiency of the boiler wherein we check the AFUE of the boiler. In addition, it also serves best if you go for Energy Star-certified models.Heating Controls
Managing your home appliances and equipment needs time and attention which affect your daily routine. As much as safety is concerned, we want consumers to feel comfort and safety in your home, hence, we provide heating controls to achieve the warmth you need for your home. Specifically, complex models offer advanced features enabling users to monitor temperature and control the unit as well.Boiler Installation
As leaders in innovation, we also offer services dedicated to advising and assisting consumers with the installation of your boiler. However, if you are still clueless with the proper boiler setup for your home, feel free to ask for support from our experts.Warranty
Above all, quality product deserves the proper care and maintenance, hence, our company offers a unique warranty for each corresponding product model. Hence, the validity of the warranty we provide for each product varies and depends on the manufacturer standard in line with our company policy.
- Can I use artificially softened water in the heating circuit with my boiler?
Water softeners are now commonly used, especially in hard water areas around the CANADA. They will provide protection to your hot water system. With a condensing boiler, if you intend to use a water softener unit you must remember that due to the change in ph level, you must not fill your heating system with such water. This could jeopardise the longevity of your heating system and may affect your boiler warranty. Therefore it is wise, when adding water using the filling loop to your condensing boiler, that this is fitted prior to the softener unit.Aren’t condensing boilers just unreliable new technology?
Condensing boilers have now been in use for over 20 years and are extremely reliable – in fact most of the components are also used in non-condensing boilers.Are they only efficient when condensing?
Condensing boilers will ALWAYS be more efficient than a new regular boiler whether or not they are in condensing mode. They can be up to 10-15% more efficient than a modern conventional boiler and up to 30% more efficient than older boilers, so the savings in energy and fuel bills can be significant.Will I still need a separate hot water cylinder?
No, because a combi boiler provides heat for central heating and heats water for your taps on demand, there is no need for tanks in the loft or a hot water storage cylinder.Aren't they more expensive?
The initial cost is higher as condensing boilers have a larger, more efficient heat exchanger than traditional boilers. However, this price difference has continued to reduce and is offset by the saving in your monthly fuel bills due their efficiency. The price difference can be recovered in as little as two years.