Air cleaning or Air Filtration is the most advanced system to bring in comfort and create stress-free atmosphere. Global Eco Energy provides you with Air filtration systems in a plethora of range with different mechanism and functionality to meet all the requisite desires of its customers. Here you get hybrid, electronic and media Air Filters that not only filters or exchanges the air but thereby control humidity purifies air and serves ventilation. It simply traps the odor and captures the dirt to purify and offer fragrance.
Global Eco Energy standing way far in the competition with others brings in high-quality, engineered air filters that are constructed after combining quality material and equipment like paper, cotton gauze , steel , ducts and humidifiers in Air filtration and systems. Air filtration Systems at Global Eco Energy are energy-saving, robust, durable and sturdy that doesn’t ask for much but simple installation and easy maintenance at fair prices with lifetime repair service.Quiet Operation
- Especially people with allergies often have shortness of breath while sleeping. With their quiet operation of only 15 to 24 dB (on the lowest setting), our air purifiers do their job almost silently.
- As the display can also be switched off, they are highly suitable for use in the bedroom.
- For more comfort, opt for products with multi-stage filtering and has by far less noise than common air filtration system.
Dust sensor and air-quality monitor
- To keep the air as clean as possible, Sharp recommends keeping the air purifier switched on 24 hours a day.
- The use of energy-saving inverter technology and a power consumption of only 3.7 to 5.5 W (on the lowest setting) will keep your energy bill low.
- Proper installation and maintenance of our products will ensure energy efficiency and for optimal experience look for energy star certified models. These units are 40% more efficient than standard models.
Space Saving Design
- We are taking the lead by having the latest advanced air treatment in the market as of this writing, having features that remove airborne particles up to 0.3 microns² or even larger.
- Inasmuch as we want to provide comfort we also target family safety by producing models with HEPA filter.
- Aside from the typical air monitor found on the common air purifier we have models with UVC germicidal lights enclosed inside the unit to penetrate and allow decomposition of possible harmful airborne particles present indoors.
- Space saving design in air purifiers is the design that allows the air purifier to operate while taking the minimal space out of the living area.
- In addition, we also have air filtration equipment which could be installed horizontal or vertical and still work perfectly.
- We also offer air purifiers sizes in a vast range to fit your home or rooms without taking up too much space. Hence, there would be less or no moving of furniture & equipment needed during installation.
Global Eco Energy cares for you and for the environment and this is evident through our Air Filtration systems. Our product helps filter and clean the air you breathe by not letting the dust, pollen, bacteria and others interrupt the air blanket thus providing fresh, clean, crisp air and an improved air quality in your surroundings. Global Eco Energy Air Filtration system purify and deodorize the air in your home and bring in clean air by eradicating mold, spores or viruses present in the air. Our Air Filtration systems are energy-saving, robust, durable and sturdy. The Air Filtration system only requires simple installation and easy maintenance, plus it comes with a fair price and a lifetime repair service.
Global Eco Energy continues in its endeavor to provide customers with the best air filtration system there is. Our company has been consistent in reaching out to our consumers and expanding its family in Canada. Global Eco Energy leads in the innovation of products, not just in its physical appearance, but also the inner qualities of the product through the information we have gathered from our consumers. Our products proudly feature a multi-stage air filtering/purification that deodorize and help remove dust, air-mites, and pollen present in the air and that enables us to stay in the game and make us the leading HVAC Company in Canada.
The company’s aim is to give the ultimate customer satisfaction from the initial installation, accurate billing, product support and prompt response from our highly trained team, up to the specific needs of the equipment through its lifetime.
By choosing Global Eco Energy, you get more than what you paid for. It not only improves household ventilation but also helps to clean the air you breathe. We also have products that have special features that can remove particles floating in your home.
Our company hasn’t only focused on producing the best products in the market, but we also target overall company development by supporting several non-profit organizations in the local community because we, Global Eco Energy, is more than just a company.
“… exceptional service, coudln’t ask for more. Very professional, well informed, and best of all at the best price I could find anywhere. Definitely worth the call…”John K. Ontario, Canada
“Their service is really excellent and I am really satisfied with this company. Would refer to anyone in need of new HVAC equipment for their home.”Andrew McCullan Ontario, Canada
“…very professional and friendly installers, would definitely recommend to neighbors and family.”Curtis S. Ontario, Canada
Make The Right Decisions
Keeping up with the demands of modern lifestyle could be a bit challenging especially when it comes to your unlimited need of hot water supply. Considering this, consumers tend to seek alternatives to reduce cost and efficiency, which leads to purchasing the tankless water heater. With this in mind, we gathered the important points to consider prior to purchasing the best tankless water that will fit your demands:Water Heater Flow
In order to maximize your purchase, make sure to identify the water flow your home demands. In order to know your water flow rate demand, you could simply calculate the number of hot water consumptions in your home and take note of the number of people in your home.Size: BTU (British Thermal Unit)
BTU is used to indicate the input and efficiency of the tankless water heater whether if it fits to respond to the demands of the household. Moreover, opt for models with high BTU output for an optimal experience.Installation
When it comes to installation of the product you must also put regard for the proposed location of the unit. Although there may be easy installation models of tankless water heater it still bests to seek professional help. No need to worry, we have a dedicated team and staff to help you with the installation.Energy Star®
Not to boast, our company aims to provide quality products for our consumers which have led us to arrive with Energy Star® certified models. This is to ensure value for money and high efficiency.Warranty
Inasmuch as we want to deliver quality products for our consumers, we provided a warranty for each model. The warranty period and coverage of each model differ from each other, thus, you may choose from a wide range of product that suits best for you.
- What is the Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) problem?
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has declared indoor air quality as the worst environmental health problem and has assessed that indoor air is generally 2 to 10 times worse than outdoor air pollution. Allergies, breathlessness, asthma, common cold and hay fever are becoming much more prevalent and severe in recent years as a direct result of rapidly worsening indoor air quality.What are the common sources of indoor air pollution that trigger allergies?
According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA), the main indoor triggers for allergies are:
* Mold and mildew
* Hair and dander from pets
* Tobacco smoke
* Insect infestation – especially cockroaches & dust mites
* Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) emitted by synthetic carpets, fresh paint, plastic and gluesHow do air purifiers work?
There are portable room air purifiers, designed to clean a specific-sized room, and there are whole-house installed air purification systems that work with the HVAC system in a home. A portable room air purifier is the least expensive way to significantly reduce indoor air pollution.How do I know if I have an indoor air quality problem?
The EPA suggests monitoring your health effects after a change in your surroundings. For example, if you have new health problems after moving, remodeling, refurnishing, or a performing pesticide application, this could be an indicator of an indoor air quality problem. Consult your family physician. Another way is to identify potential sources of pollution, such as toxic household cleaning products, tobacco smoke, pets, pressed-wood products, combustible heaters, and many more. Also, identify areas of your home that may have poor ventilation. Look for smelly or stuffy air, condensation on walls or windows, or mold growth around your home.How much maintenance is required for the air filters?
This varies from air purifier to air purifier. Most air purifiers have two to four filters. For the majority of air purifiers, filters should be cleaned occasionally and changed every six to eight months for optimum results. However, some models feature permanent air filters that never need changing. Others have a combination of washable and replaceable air filters. To help maintain the life of your air purifier, many models include filter indicator lights. Read product descriptions and manufacturer literature to determine if the air purifier you are interested in has a filter indicator light.