Studies have revealed that in a typical six-room home, up to 40 pounds of dust is created in a year through routine living. Now, your heating and cooling systems, which act like the lungs of your home, suck air in and blow it out. This dust, along with various other contaminants found in homes such as flakes and dander, is pulled into your HVAC system and re-circulated 5 to 7 times each day. Such a phenomenon gives rise to the formation of contaminants such as pollen, mold, bacteria, virus, and mites, inside the air ducts. Now when the air is circulated inside your home through such contaminated ducts, it becomes contaminated and leads to health problems. This calls for the proper cleaning of ducts.
Duct cleaning ensures the circulation of clean air inside your home, which promotes good health. Another important benefit of air duct cleaning is that it facilitates energy saving. According to the U.S. Department of Energy, about 25 to 40 percent of the energy used for heating or cooling a home gets wasted. Contaminants that reach the HVAC system through ducts get accumulated there, with the result that your HVAC system needs to work harder to render the desired temperature in home. It increases power costs and reduces the life of your HVAC as well. Clean ducts prevent such a situation.
Global Eco Energy provides to you one of the most trusted duct cleaning services in the industry through its certified HVAC professionals. Our duct cleaning services are quick, reliable and affordable. You can call us for duct inspection and/or cleaning anytime, a technician will be dispatched to your location the same day. Here are the features and benefits that our duct cleaning services possess:Improve Indoor Air Quality
- Indoor air quality is one concern that homeowners have when they decide to investigate air duct cleaning. In a typical six-room home, up to 40 pounds of dust is created annually through everyday living.
- Air duct cleaning can remove airborne contaminates such as bacteria, fungus, mold spores, pet dander & pollen which may help to alleviate allergy & asthma symptoms.
Reduce Energy Bills
- Source removal duct cleaning can help to reduce household dust by removing the dust where it travels most - through your air duct system. 90% of heating and cooling system failures are caused by dust and dirt.
- One millimeter of dirt on a heating or cooling coil can decrease it's efficiency up to 21%. HVAC system cleaning may allow systems to run more efficiently by removing debris from sensitive mechanical components. Clean, efficient systems are less likely to break down, have a longer life span, and generally operate more effectively than dirty systems. A clean air conveyance system may help to increase efficiency and therefore may help to reduce heating and cooling costs.
According to the national Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA), the average six-room house collects 40 pounds of dirt, dust and allergens in its air ducts each year. That’s a big problem, considering that 40,000 dust mites can thrive in only one ounce of dust. Those little dust “bunnies” contain a host of unhealthy bacteria, fungi and mold. The EPA estimates indoor air can be two to five times more polluted than outdoor air. Even worse, the contaminated air circulates throughout your house every time the heating or cooling system kicks on.
Global Eco Energy Group has been equipped with retail and installation business for over 11 years and continues to be one of the fastest expanding HVAC companies in Canada. We are widely recognized as a leader and as an innovator in heating and cooling industry. Global Eco Energy Group has built a solid reputation for exceptional services and sales. Our commitment is we deliver quality products and solutions to our customers starting with relationship building, followed by accurate and honest billing, knowledgeable client services support, and prompt, professional response throughout the life of your equipment.
Replacing the major appliance in your home is not an easy decision and potentially can lead to increased energy savings, decrease in your carbon footprint and contribute to a healthier more comfortable home. Whether it’s your home heating, cooling, water heating or water filtration systems, Global Eco Energy Group has a solution that is uniquely right for you. You can trust our company to install your HVAC system correctly the first time. Working with Global Eco Energy Group, you can enjoy the peace of mind in having both excellent service and support combined with quality HVAC system that works efficiently.
Our vision is to create value and offer appropriate and affordable solutions to homeowners across the province. Our mission is to continue to be known for the value we deliver and efficiency while achieving 100% comfort. We also are an integral member of the communities in which we live by supporting several local non-profit organizations.
“… exceptional service, coudln’t ask for more. Very professional, well informed, and best of all at the best price I could find anywhere. Definitely worth the call…”John K. Ontario, Canada
“Their service is really excellent and I am really satisfied with this company. Would refer to anyone in need of new HVAC equipment for their home.”Andrew McCullan Ontario, Canada
“…very professional and friendly installers, would definitely recommend to neighbors and family.”Curtis S. Ontario, Canada
- How often should I clean my ducts?
This can depend on several factor, for most home it is recommended to clean every 3-5 years, however having any of the below would be a cause to look at having them cleaned sooner:
Why should I clean my ducts?
- Smokers in the home
- Shedding pets
- Damaged HVAC appliances
- Residents with allergies
- Home renovations
Will cleaning my ducts reduce my energy bills?
- Heating and cooling systems have been known as a collection source for a variety of home contaminates such as pollen, mold, bacteria, virus and even mites.
- These contaminates are known to have a negative effect on your health and the removal of such contaminants is critical in improving your home air quality.
How much will duct cleaning?
- Research has shown that cleaning your ducts periodically will allow your HVAC systems to operate more efficiently by removing debris which cause resistance to air flow and get attached to critical components of your systems.
- Clean efficient systems will save you on energy , maintenance costs and improve the life span of your equipment.
- According to the Environmental Protection Agency, duct cleaning service typically range from $450-$1,000 per home. The size and length of your duct system along with accessibility, and level of debris built inside your ducts are major factors in determining price. For a more accurate price check out the price tab or call now for a free in-home assessment.